Thursday, October 11, 2012

Why I Hate SharePoint #1

I've been "working" with SharePoint lately and being constantly reminded why I hate this product. This post is pure therapy, an attempt at comedy and absolutely no content, but subsequent posts will look into some of the issues I've encountered in a little more detail.

My favourite SharePoint quote is with out a doubt:

"Working with SharePoint is like having a session with a BDSM mistress and forgetting your safety word."

Here are some of my own:

"SharePoint is an environment where you can achieve something new but not feel any smarter from doing so"

"Getting your nails pulled would be less painful than working with SharePoint because eventually you're gonna run out of nails"

"Working with SharePoint is like being dazzled by headlights while crossing the road at night dressed in a rabbit suit"

"...and if you chew off your other arm as well then nobody can make you work on any more SharePoint"

"SharePoint. Recommended by all good masochists"

"What... more SharePoint... aaaaaaarrrrrrggggggggggghhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!"


No comments:

Post a Comment